Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

In the last six months I have had a lot of enjoyment seeing many people and traveling many miles.  I have managed to visit a lot of old friends and meet a bunch of new ones while putting a lot of miles behind me.

I hope to do a lot more after the New Year, but have enjoyed taking a month off to do very little, but am also glad it is coming to an end so that I can get back to seeing more of the world.

El Salvador is calling, and so is Panama.  The canal has always had a distant call to me, the amount of work and planning that went into its construction and how much it changed the flow of commerce and people makes for great history.

I made the mistake of leaving for a walk without taking my camera yesterday.  The locals here in San Pedro had a festival happening with a dance in the middle of the street.  There were about 25 dancers, all in costume with masks.  the masks were modern latex ones, but showed a wide variety of faces including a pirate, old granny, bride, child and more.  I liked it, but the traffic backed up for a couple blocks seemed to be frustrated .  ;)

To all of you, be well any have a great time with the people you love.

Ken.

No comments:

Post a Comment