Saturday 14 September 2013

intro

So, at the fine age of 50,  I decided to travel the world.  My decision was difficult to put into effect, but I have managed to shed/sell/get rid of most of my possessions.
I hope to be able to travel to many countries while avoiding winter.  I grew up in Prince Albert Sk, Canada and have had quite enough of it.
My plan so far is vague and the road is long.  I am forcing myself out of my comfort zone and stepping off into the deep end with minimal planning.
I have been an active member of the SCA,http://scademo.com/ for more than half my life.  Getting to events outside the areas I have lived in will be a fun thing for me.
To help keep expenses down, I couch surf part of the time, and cook in return for couch space.
So far, I have taken from June 1st 2013 to Sept 10th to visit with friends and family in Canada before fleeing the cold and heading south.

No comments:

Post a Comment